[haiku-development] Re: Adding some new OptionalPackages?

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 01:20:14 +0200

Am 17.09.2010 um 20:37 schrieb Andreas Färber:

I'll look into fixing the upstream -nographic gcc4 build and posix error mapper integration when I find time,

Turns out it was easier than I thought. I posted a six-patch series, cc HaikuPorts-devs, to fix -nographic ppc build and started picking up some of your native features.

http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu/afaerber.git - branches haiku, haiku-areas, haiku-ui

I'll poke at the audio code the next days, but I currently don't have a testcase to check if it works.

Andreas