[haiku-development] Re: ANN: Scheduled maintenance on dev.haiku-os.org

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 03:51:51 +0100

Hello,

This is an update on the message about the maintenance. The original
message is placed below for your convenience.

It has been a difficult patching process for the server owner.
Fortunately the server is now again up and running. However, the
service does not work as expected yet. Due to the long and difficult
process, I have decided to call it a day now (it is now 3:48 AM), and
I will try getting dev.haiku-os.org back online tomorrow morning.

I will continue to send news updates to these lists tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Niels Sascha Reedijk