[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; Prominence / Featured

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 07:34:07 +1200

Hello Oliver;

I've again split the migration up and pushed that change; can you please try again.

I've done the upgrade, but the database schema migration seems to have failed
again. Could you please have a look at the logs?

Oh goodness; I took a snapshot of the database and tested the migration first so it _definitely_ worked smoothly locally on version 9.3.2. If it is not too much trouble, a database upgrade would be a good thing to try, but if it's a real hassle I can just do this work around each time anyway.

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay