[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; Prominence / Featured

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 07:42:03 +1200

Hi Oliver;

Thank you -- Oh dear; another one. I've just shuffled the migration around again; it *should* work now.

The behavior does not seem to be happening locally so it ~probably~ would be worth upgrading to the 9.3 version.

Regards;

On 2014-08-07 at 12:33:27 [+0200], Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure if you caught that I had pushed a patch for this database
migration issue; so it should be ready for another re-attempt at deployment.

Yep, I did catch that and I've just checked again, but git pull isn't
fetching anything new.

The error message changed inbetween tries (I think it failed when trying to
alter a column in the prominence table to be not null at first and now it
fails when trying to create the prominence_id foreign index), so something
has changed, apparently just something else is missing.

If you prefer, we can just as well try with postgres-9.3. Just say so and I
will try to upgrade postgres to 9.3.5.

cheers,
        Oliver

--