[haiku-depot-web] Re: Syndication with Web Site Users?

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 07:09:40 +1300

Hi Matt;

Thank you for that information; I'll drop that idea then.

I am a bit busy at the moment, but am slowly working on deployment matters. Things are going well. One question - does anybody know what operating system environment the servers are? I think I read OpenSuse?

Regards;

On 16/12/13 5:38 AM, Matt Madia wrote:
On 12/11/13, Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At the bottom of one of the wiki pages, Ray wrote;

(maybe tied into the Haiku web-site user database)

I'm thinking that this is a good idea as it gets really confusing for
people to keep remembering so many passwords.

FWIW, I don't think it's worthwhile. None of the other *.haiku-os.org
sites have integrated users. Additionally there is a constant influx
of spam user accounts on the drupal site.

--mmadia

--
Andrew Lindesay