[haiku-depot-web] Re: Syndication with Web Site Users?

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 22:56:41 +1300

Hello Ingo;

I have had a look at OBS this evening and can see how it works. It will be a bit of a learning curve for me; would it be more efficient if I were to document how to build + launch the application as a java process and leave the OBS packaging up to yourself or others who run the system?

Regards

On 16/12/13 10:35 AM, Ingo Weinhold wrote:
On 12/15/2013 09:20 PM, Andrew Lindesay wrote:
Thanks; in that case, I will get the final build product to be an RPM
for easy install and upgrading -- do you think that would work well?

ATM we're using the openSUSE build service for our modified software
[1]. I think that would be the way to go for the haiku depot web app as
well.

CU, Ingo

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:olta:haiku-admin

--