[openbeos-cdt] Re: artpack release Question

  • From: "Stuart McCoy" <stubear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:43:19 -0500

I'm going to, once again, reiterate my objections to this art pack.  As this
group doesn't even have any clear direction I feel the art pack only
demonstrates top those outside this group what many of us have known all
along; we are disorganized and lack competent leadership.  Is this the
message we want to show the BeOS community?  If it is then perhaps it is
best to quit wasting my time.  I have asked, pleaded, cajoled and even made
outright personal attacks in hopes of motivating people to begin organizing
this group in a meaningful way, weeding out those whose heart and talent
isn't in this project and demonstrating to the world that an OSS GUI CAN be
well designed.