[haiku-appserver] Re: plan

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:30:46 +0200

On 2005-03-30 at 13:50:18 [+0200], J=E9r=F4me Duval wrote:
> Selon Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>:
>=20
> > Yesterday I was working on something and then it turned out Axel worked
> > on the same thing, so before I do unnecessary work again, I annonce my
> > plan for today. :-) I will work on DisplayDriverPainter::CopyBits() to
> > get scrolling working, and after that I will most likely try to get
> > font hinting working.
> >
>=20
> Eheh, seems svn trunk is Axel's home :) Maybe you could think about=20
> creating a
> developer branch for your own changes. Just an idea though.

Ironically Axel is the only one who currently has a developer branch. He=20
probably doesn't even know about this, but he had one in CVS and I put it=20
in place during the switch to SVN. :-)

  http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/haiku/haiku/branches/developer/

And yes, feel encouraged to use developer and team branches. E.g. if you=20
are working together on a Haiku with app_server setup, why not make a team=
=20
branch as long as the it is not ready for everyone's use? You don't have=20
to, of course, but it may avoid that everyone involved has to locally apply=
=20
the same diffs to the main trunk. Just an idea...

CU, Ingo