[haiku-appserver] Re: decorators, appearance pref and libappserver.so

  • From: "Jérôme Duval" <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 21:49:28 +0200

2006/7/4, DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> My only thought beyond what DarkWyrm already uttered would be that I
> don't think it's urgent to have it, but I wouldn't even miss it in R1
> :
> -)
I would agree - it's not really a needed kind of thing ATM. Given a
choice between it and something else which gets us closer to R1, I'd
choose the something else. :^)

OK, I wouldn't mind though if it was in a clean state someday. It doesn't look good for me to have something abandoned like this.

Bye,
Jérôme