[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Using Paladin (was Porting old BeOS code to Haiku-OS)

  • From: "Earl Pottinger" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "earl_colby_pottinger@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:48:39 -0700

Thank you for your suggestion.  I tried it and Paladin still will not compile
my code.

However, it did seem to go further and now gives me error that are more similar
to the errors I use to get before moving to PM-Haiku.

So thank you for your help.

I am now working documenting the history of development and the past errors I
saw.  I hope to post by the weekend.

I am hopeful that someone can then see what I am doing wrong.

Now back to work.