[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Need help building Calendar

  • From: Leonard Sitongia <sitongial@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:47:00 -0700

On Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:34:30 AM MST, Humdinger wrote:

On 13/11/2018, Leonard Sitongia <sitongial@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What's the best way to configure Haiku to build Calendar?

A simple "make" is all that's needed.

Regards,
Humdinger

Thank you. I have that working now. I'm now trying to get it going under Paladin. I haven't used Paladin before. It looks like it ignores the existing makefile. I'm used to that sort of behavior from using NetBeans.

I'm interested in using Paladin because of it's GUI for debugging, for starters. Since I'm new here, let me ask, is this the sort of thing that developers do? Is it easy to get an existing project, like Calendar, into Paladin?

--
==Leonard doing Haiku