[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Need help building Calendar

  • From: Leonard Sitongia <sitongial@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 18:45:20 -0700

I thought I would take a peek at why Calendar
(https://github.com/HaikuArchives/Calendar)
crashes trying to configure sync to Google calendar.

I can't build it because it wants sqlite3.h. SQLLite is already installed. The include file is not included.

What's the best way to configure Haiku to build Calendar?

I downloaded sqlite source code, and that include file is not included. Perhaps it is built by the sqlite code build? I don't know because I can't build sqlite, either. It wants the --build type. I can't find what that is (from mailing list archives, the website developer documentation, Google).

What's the build type for my Intel NUC?

Thanks.
--
==Leonard doing Haiku