[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: BGroupView mouse tracking

  • From: Barrett <b.vitruvio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev <haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 18:37:28 +0000

I was too superficial describing the structure which is a bit more
complex. This is an extract to be more clear :

http://nopaste.info/26b1602de7.html

fLayout is where the final views are added (i.e. the rows i was
referring in the previous email). Hope that better clearify the
situation.

Best Regards