[hackpgh-discuss] Re: soft circuits class

  • From: Douglas Philips <dgou@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:46:18 -0400
On 2012 Apr 10, at 9:41 AM, Laura McCarthy wrote:
> I know we talked about the Facebook page situation. If no one has any way to
> access it, I am in favor of abandoning it and starting over. Anyone opposed?

I'm not sure what you mean by "no one has any way to access it"... I have admin
access for it and have been posting to it when I remember to... FB recently did
some kind of "conversion" and all the folks who had been following it were
kicked out (they have to opt back in)...

However, if someone else wants to take on the FB work, please let me know and
we can work out something...

-=Doug