[hackpgh-discuss] Re: dues status page or auto payment?

  • From: Chad Elish <chad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 01:20:11 -0400

You can setup autopay here… http://www.hackpittsburgh.org/membership Choose
Subscribe.
Another option is to pay for 6mo at a time. We are now offering a discount $168
instead of $180 (soon to be updated on the web site).

As far as emails for when dues are due. That is in the works and is in beta
testing as we speak. That will be implemented in the near future.

Cheers!
-Chad
President | HackPGH