[hackpgh-discuss] dues status page or auto payment?

  • From: "j. eric townsend" <jet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:49:42 -0400

Do we have a dues status page (yet)? I'm really bad about paying dues unless someone sends me a bill/email/warning or I get email saying my badge has been deactivated. If I could put hackpgh on autopay the way I do for SOMAFM, Wiki, and Pandora, I'd be quite happy.

Yes, if I showed up for meetings I could ask this in person. However my borough monthly meeting conflicts with one meeting a month and my PMSC monthly meeting conflicts with the other meeting. Both of those are directly tied to my billing hours to clients or running my work-at-home consulting.

--
J. Eric Townsend
<http://www.flatline.net>