[hackpgh-discuss] Re: So how is Hack to the Future doing in Detroit? Look! Photos!

  • From: Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:42:59 -0400

FYI, videos are starting to go up on YouTube, not many yet, but someone did
get video of our moxie skit, which will be up probably within the next day
or two. Videos should be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL418Ev0F8Tp10qe6O1ugmw

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Doug Philips <dgou@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Cool!

On 7/27/15 4:45 PM, Elijah Richter wrote:
http://gfycat.com/CandidFickleHeterodontosaurus

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Yevgeniy Soroka <ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Looks like we got 1st in Moxy by 3 points, 3rd overall 6 points
behind the Chibi Miku Van. And our fuses kept blowing.
-Geno

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Yevgeniy Soroka <
ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 3:19 AM, Yevgeniy Soroka <
ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Keep updated at "Powerwheels Racers for Adults"facebook group

-Geno