[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Meta Mesh launches its Kickstarter!

  • From: Marty McGuire <schmartissimo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:18:11 -0400

So excited for y'all!

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Yevgeniy Soroka <ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

HackPGH is proud to be the place where PittMesh was born. You can
definitely count on our support!
-Geno

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 3:13 PM, Adam Longwill <adam.longwill@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey everybody!

I know I haven't been around much recently because I've been working on
the company that I founded at Hack Pittsburgh in 2012 (literally in a
garage!) I just wanted to let you all know that on Monday we launched our
Kickstarter which has a nice video explaining what we're trying to
accomplish (
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/metamesh/meta-mesh-community-wireless-networks-for-all
)

We're working on getting some big funders backing the project here and
would greatly appreciate it if you would back our project to document the
world of Mesh Networking in a way that non-technical people can understand
it.

Thanks for your support and if you have any questions about Meta Mesh,
PittMesh, the node at HackPittsbrugh (it was the first node) or anything
else, just reply and I'll be happy to explain!

Thanks!

Adam Longwill