[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Oflameo pre-meeting notes

  • From: Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:56:07 -0400

Ooooh, I see, I thought that there were two new printers. Thanks!
On Jul 15, 2015 9:54 AM, "Yevgeniy Soroka" <ukranians2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chad brought one. John brought one. Decide which one is better, or keep
both. Something to look into.
-Geno

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Question: why are there two printers?
On Jul 15, 2015 7:18 AM, "John Lewis" <oflameo2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a lot of things to cover in the members meeting today so I am
going to dump it on the list now so I make sure I don't miss anything this
time.

New Business

- 2D printers need toner HP-LaserJet-P2035

<http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-LaserJet-P2000-Printer-series/3662025/model/3662026/>,
Lexmark-X560n

<http://support.lexmark.com/index?locale=EN&page=product&userlocale=EN_US&productCode=LEXMARK_X560N#1>
.

Old Business

- Sewing station needs a power line ran.
- 3D printers need to be configured.
- Raspberry Pi Rack needed
- Need line from projector for hangpi (Raspberry Pi 2 that is going
to run Google Hangouts)
- Requesting help for making both presentations for IPv6 and SQL
Databases (sqlite3), otherwise it will have to be deprioritized.

---

Extraneous

Looking for help building bootable Linux ISO either with debian
live-build or other scriptable way, holding up hangpi and making APPPRS
harder to maintain.