[hackpgh-discuss] Oflameo pre-meeting notes

  • From: John Lewis <oflameo2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:19:22 -0400

I have a lot of things to cover in the members meeting today so I am
going to dump it on the list now so I make sure I don't miss anything
this time.

New Business

* 2D printers need toner HP-LaserJet-P2035

<http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-LaserJet-P2000-Printer-series/3662025/model/3662026/>,
Lexmark-X560n

<http://support.lexmark.com/index?locale=EN&page=product&userlocale=EN_US&productCode=LEXMARK_X560N#1>.

Old Business

* Sewing station needs a power line ran.
* 3D printers need to be configured.
* Raspberry Pi Rack needed
* Need line from projector for hangpi (Raspberry Pi 2 that is going to
run Google Hangouts)
* Requesting help for making both presentations for IPv6 and SQL
Databases (sqlite3), otherwise it will have to be deprioritized.

---

Extraneous

Looking for help building bootable Linux ISO either with debian
live-build or other scriptable way, holding up hangpi and making APPPRS
harder to maintain.