[hackpgh-discuss] In the shop this week!

  • From: Doug Philips <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 14:29:51 -0500

Specific events scheduled for this week:

Wed:
   7:00pm - safety talk, version 1.x? (need confirmation w/jet)
   7:30pm - membership meeting

Thu:
   7:00pm - Knot tying club

Fri:
   7:00pm - Tesla talk (see forth coming blog post)

Sat:
   1:00pm-5:30pm - Tesla coil class!
   http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4654415482
   Don't forget! Shop members discount code MEMBERSROCK12

Reminder: Dues are now (over) due. If you don't have a regular payment set up, or you haven't paid up yet, please do so. I'll be reviewing dues status tonight and sending out reminders.

Also, I'll be in the shop MWF this week with the RFID cards (for members up to date on dues. Reminder: The door is scheduled to go live on the 10th (probably in the evening after the class). In the meantime you can check to make sure you card is readable but it won't open the door.

-=Doug