[hackpgh-discuss] In the shop this week!

  • From: Doug Philips <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:14:12 -0400

Mon - Powerwheels Project night! (with Eli and/or Gabe) (TONIGHT!)
Tue - LoopPgh(*)
Wed - Members meeting and removal of Death Row items(+) Balloon
project afterwards if there is time.
Fri - See email from Scott re: Fri night event
Sat - Physical Pixels class(/)

-=Doug

(*)
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=dd3cae7faaae612b0ba67456e&id=6cd3c7fbf9&e=f0298722b7

(+) Eli has arranged for us to use his friend's dumpster, so we need
to load up the stuff and take over to the Northside (about a 15 minute
drive). We're asking members to help out after the meeting, loading up
the junk and then making sure it gets into the dumpster. Scott and I
are volunteering cars (well, I just got access to an E-150 van, so if
we have folks to help remove the seats, we can get most of the junk
into the back).

(/) Any members who can come by to help out would be greatly
appreciated. Esp. useful is to have folks with Arduino projects to
show-off and help show the class the various directions you can go
with microcontroller projects!