[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Hive 76 write up

  • From: Doug Philips <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:48:12 -0400

On 10/22/12 10:53 AM, Zehn Lotus wrote:
questions like that are exactly why I wanted someone else from hack pgh
on the line with me. it all happened pretty quickly though, and there
wasn't really time to find out who was available.

We can interact with them on a more deliberate basis as well, but the informal interactions make a great counterpoint to that, and in the long run might even be more important... If you got any of the email address, perhaps you could even do an introduction (or not, as you feel comfortable). Thank you for being ambassador, even if by accident. :-)

information than I put in the write up. they had shelves almost
everywhere going up to the ceiling and they didn't have a whole ton of
open floor space to reconfigure the area easily, which leads to the
ability to use the dividers between sections more functionally than you
would think. they seem to use the wall space more than they use the
floor space, so having more of it helps.

Interesting, thanks!

-=Doug

P.S. Hey, gentle reminder, and to our newer members who probably don't even know, HackPittsburgh is our official shop name, HackPGH (or hackpgh) being the abbreviation. We have a tough time getting folks outside the shop to keep it all as one word...