[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Does HackPGH Have Magnet Wire?

  • From: Chad Elish <chad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:11:17 -0400

I think it is by the electronic work bench.

-chad

On Jul 26, 2015, at 12:49 AM, Joachim Hall <jjoachimhall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh cool! Thank you so much! I'll check those places when I come in the shop
next.
Thank you!
Best,
-Joachim

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 12:47 AM, Simon Heath <icefoxen@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:icefoxen@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I know there is some because I donated it. Not sure what the gauge is
though, or where it is. It might be either in the electronic construction
supplies or in the random-computer-cables bin(?).

Might be more I don't know about.

Simon

On 7/25/2015 9:20 PM, Joachim Hall wrote:
Hey, I want to build a small flyback style high voltage transformer. Does
anyone know if the shop has a spool of small gauge wire(between 27 and 32
gauge) that I could use?

Thank you!
Best,
-Joachim