[hackpgh-discuss] Re: ColdHeat soldering iron

  • From: Jeremy Herrman <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:51:00 -0400

I have one of these that I was going to throw out if he wants to test it
out.  I doubt it will work on plastic though because I believe it can only
use conductive material.

I've heard nothing but bad things about ColdHeat, but it's been so long
since I've used mine that I can't remember how it performed. Let me know if
you want me to bring it to the shop.

- Jeremy

717-497-9253
@jherrm <http://twitter.com/jherrm>