[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Adjustable Voltage Regulators

  • From: Joachim Hall <jjoachimhall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:27:22 -0400

I know I've seen some adjustable voltage regulators in one drawer. They
were the classic LM317. You can set them to any voltage. I have a feeling
there won't be any 3.3v regulators as they are not super common from the
era that most of those components are from. Look in the top half of drawers
to the right of the soldering station and in the drawers on the shelf next
to the soldering station.
Best of luck,
-Joachim
On Jul 15, 2015 9:20 AM, "Tim Cannon" <timmycninja@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Trying to get from 5V to 3V3 and anyone know where some would be I checked
over by the solder station.