[hackpgh-balloon] Re: About that Time...

  • From: jeff kramer <jeffkramr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-balloon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:28:29 -0400

Just saying - we had brought up February as a "start thinking" date.

February has come and gone.  March is gone tomorrow. =)

Can we do a trans attempt? =P

As for other projects, I know that I'm very tapped right now, but a whole
group of developers stopped developing when the balloon slept.  *shrugs*