[hackpgh-balloon] Re: About that Time...

  • From: Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-balloon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:25:28 -0400

Hey Jeff, have you been checking the weather conditions or just saying it's
balloon season again? I think we need to get a few other things cleared off
the list before we spend too much time in thought about balloon launches.

PS White Star is still doing trans-Atlantic attempts because the Jet stream
is still very active and should remain so for a few more months.