[h2oneighbors] Re: Wood Stoves and Chimney Lining

  • From: karen <karennickel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: h2oneighbors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 17:06:46 -0400

Joe Oreilly857) 332-1261
Karen Nickel, M.Arch

Top 1% of NRT Agents Nationally
Over 500 Million Sold
Karen Nickel, M.ArchSenior Broker Associate and Architect
Hammond Residential
826 Boylston Street, Chestnut Hill, MA, 02467

C. 617 943 0922 O. 617.731.4644
www.KarenNickel.com

We are never too busy for a referral from you... Consequently, most of our new clients come from referrals - our existing clients and friends.  We truly appreciate the trust you have placed in us and welcome the opportunity to work with others of like minds.

The information contained in this message is the property of Hammond Residential Real Estate , LLC and/or its direct and indirect subsidiaries and is intended only for the confidential use of the persons or entities to whom it is addressed.  This message, together with any attachments, is proprietary and confidential, may contain inside information, and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or the attorney work product doctrine.  If the reader of this message is not one of the addressees set forth above: (a) the reader has received this message in error and is directed to destroy this message, together with any attachments, and notify the sender at (617-731-4644 ext 301)  and (b) any review, dissemination, use, or distribution of this message or any attachments is prohibited.  Thank you.

On Jul 8, 2022, at 4:55 PM, Daniel Grossman <dangrossmanmedia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Karen,

Thanks. Did you forget to put in the info?
Dan

On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 4:43 PM karen <karennickel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,This is who I use.  Does great work for linning. And he can connect you to the right peeps for the wood stove.Karen

[...]

<3-Nickel_Karen-color-2010-2 copy.jpg>
On Jul 8, 2022, at 2:21 PM, Daniel Grossman <dangrossmanmedia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone here expert on wood stoves? We'd like to put one in our living room and there are a lot of issues that I'm not yet knowledgeable about (such how to properly size it and how to decide between the different functional kinds). I'm also looking for somebody to line the our chimney, which will be our first step.
Dan

JPEG image