[gulfrre] Re: Wireless

  • From: Marcos Ibanez <mgi1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gulfrre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 22:20:18 -0300

Gulfrre Grupo de Usuarios de Linux Facultad Regional Resistencia

                  www.gulfrre.sytes.net

Al parecer hay algun tipo de error en el modulo "isicom" de la seccion
Character input devices, asi que prob=E1 deshabilitarlo en el menuconfig
y proba de nuevo.

On 4/23/05, Guillermo Garcia <guille83@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gulfrre Grupo de Usuarios de Linux Facultad Regional Resistencia
>=20
>                   www.gulfrre.sytes.net
>=20
> todo bien hasta ke le doy "make all && make modules_Install" y me da este
> error:
>  linux:/usr/src/linux # make all && make modules_install
> CHK include/linux/version.h
> make[1]: `arch/i386/kernel/asm-offsets.s' is up to date.
> CHK include/linux/compile.h
> CHK usr/initramfs_list
> CC [M] drivers/char/isicom.o
> drivers/char/isicom.c: In function `isicom_init':
> drivers/char/isicom.c:1925: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to an
> incompl ete type
> drivers/char/isicom.c:1925: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to an
> incompl ete type
> drivers/char/isicom.c:1925: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to an
> incompl ete type
> drivers/char/isicom.c:1925: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to an
> incompl ete type
> drivers/char/isicom.c:1925: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to an
> incompl ete type
> drivers/char/isicom.c:1925: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to an
> incompl ete type
> drivers/char/isicom.c: At top level:
> drivers/char/isicom.c:155: error: storage size of `isi_ports' isn't known
> make[2]: *** [drivers/char/isicom.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [drivers/char] Error 2
> make: *** [drivers] Error 2
>  ke puede ser?
>  Para administrar tu cuenta: //www.freelists.org/list/gulfrre
>  Para ver mensajes anteriores: //www.freelists.org/archives/gulfrre
>  NUEVO SITIO DEL GULFRRE CON HOSTING PROPIO http://www.gulfrre.sytes.net
>=20
>=20

--=20
Marcos Gabriel Iba=F1ez
Linux Registered User 357259
MSN: mgi1982@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jabber: mgi1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cel: 03783-15340575

Fortune time:
For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life
creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us
and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude
matter. You must feel the Force around you; between
you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere.

                                                     Yoda