[guispeak] Re: what is EdSharp 2.4

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:21:20 -0500 (EST)

EdSharp is a free, open source text editor, word processor, programming
environment, and file converter.  Initially, it feels like Notepad, but
there are many more commands, all available with a hot key as well as menu
choice.  If one is using JAWS, Window-Eyes, or System Access, enhanced
speech messages are provided, beyond the default screen reader speech, in
an effort to maximize nonvisual productivity.

Jamal