[guispeak] jfw and cell phone questions

  • From: Dan Thompson <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 17:14:34 -0500

Hi Listers,

My friend is using jfw 7.0. When the progrm is off half of the keyboard stops working. But when jfw is on, all the keyboard works.
Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening.
We have already tried different keyboards.

Regarding cellphones:
Could this list give me some ideas for \resonable talking cellphones other than the 6620 with talks software that cost around $600.00 with speech?
Thanks for any ideas in advance and have a great rest of summer.