[guispeak] Re: Screen Reader for Linux

  • From: "Keith Bundy" <okb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 07:26:45 -0500

Thanks for the excellent information. I believe this person simply needs to log on remotely but will check further. A co-worker is actually working with the individual but asked me to do the research for this one.

this information is extremely valuable for present and future reference. Thanks again.

Keith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>