[guispeak] Re: handheld guiding aids

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:28:33 -0400

Hi -- I heard of some device called the Traveller that does something like
that, but I have pisplaced the email. I think people were discussing it on
the nfb-talk list.  If you are not subscribed you can subscribe by going to
the website www.nfbnet.org and clicking on the link for the mailing lists.
There are several dozen lists to choose from, and the one where they discuss
mobility aids is nfb-talk.
Good luck and if I find the article in my saved mail files I'll forward it.
--le