[guispeak] file dir question

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:07:39 -0800

Hello,

As I have not yet downloaded this program, I am writing to
inquire as to whether the program has a mechanism for saving the
names of files in a zip archive to a text file.

I download files from Easynews which are saved in zip archives.
And, it would be wonderful to save the names of the individual
files in the archive to a text file.

If there is no such mechanism at present, I would encourage you
to implement one.  Also, it would nice to choose which pieces of
info get saved in that text file, things such as file name, file
size, date created.  Sometimes, I need only file names.  At other
time, I might need more info.
Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Don Roberts