[guispeak] PASSWORD PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP.

  • From: Badih Zeinoun <badihz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blind List <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Guispeak List <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, nattiq_friends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:57:41 -0500 (EST)

Good evening listers from Lebanon!

My nephew has a desktop PC and I'm the exclusive responsible for its
maintenance.  He added a password for it to enter windows but he forgot it.  Is
there a way to prevent the system from requesting the password like we can do
in our cellular phones or I'm only obliged to reformat and install from
scratch?  Your expected help is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Badih Zeinoun