[guispeak] Re: JAWS with Microsoft Outlook Web Access?

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:44:30 -0700

MessageHi Seth,

Yes.  I have since discovered this "basic" accessibility and it does work for
me.  Check out the latest article and comments in Blind Access Journal
concerning this state of affairs.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Wishing you and yours a happy, accessible New Year!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://nu7i.blogspot.com