[guispeak] Re: Info Request

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:46:55 -0000

Hi Beanne,

Sorry if my reply sounded tardy. It was not meant that way.

I assumed that your question was whether or not to trust
your spyware program when it brought those file to your
attention.  And if it is Spybot, the answer to that is
certainly, "Yes!".

You can in fact look up http://filext.com/ for BDE
extensions, but there are only two entries, one of which
another list member has mentioned.

Sorry again, just trying to be helpful.

George.