[guispeak] I E 7

  • From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:46:56 -0400

Hi, George,
I listened to the Main Menu demonstration of JAWS 8 and I E 7 on Tuesday Oct
3.

What concerns me and  perhaps you can help meo out  here isthat one goes to
the "Tabs list" and
then from there one uses left or right arrows to find links  on the web
page.

I work with numbers and  keyboard all day long. I "liked tabbing" to links
(when I had to  dothat)  as  that gave me  something of a rest for my right
hand which is in constant use.

Is there a way to go through tabs on a page as we used to do "with the tab"
using the left hand--meaning not using the left arrows?
I assume the navigation keystrokes still work but ask as there are times when one must tab to a link.

Per navigation keys, does "the s" keystroke still work to go "to same link"
asi use it all thet ime?

I heard that JAWS 6 does not work with I E 7 via the interview which also
is unfortunate in my opinion.

Many many thanks!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>