[guispeak] Re: File Transfer Question

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:49:23 -0000

Hi Dan

Three solutions come readily to mind. Firstly a cross over cable to link the
two machines and transfer directly. If both have USB use a USB storage
device if you have one. Or the third option is to load it all onto CD and
download from that.

Roger

Sex on television can't hurt you... unless you fall off.