[guispeak] Re: Crossword puzzles

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:14:57 -0500

Hi Nick --
I don't know about crossword puzzles, but for enabling java, go to the
advanced settings in the internet options and you will find a huge tree view
of options, under which are a bunch of settings for java.   Just arrow down
and select what you want.  You may have to restart the computer if you
change anything.
Take care.
--le