[guispeak] Re: File Decompression Problem in XP

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:00:38 +0100

Dan,

If you create a zip file locally, can you then access it, or
does that fail too?

Do you have any zip files which you could send to a friend,
and see if they can open them?  I'm happy to do this for you
if you attached them to a message and send to
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When "CRC" errors arise, this generally suggests corrupt
files.

Finally, exactly what error message comes up?  This might
help to search for the nature of the problem.

George.

Date: 22/06/2007 15:04

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Date: 22/06/2007 15:04