[guispeak] Accessible clinical management software

  • From: "Christopher Sabine" <jsabine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:54:28 -0500

Hi folks.  This question relates to a small business that I'm thinking
of starting that provides clinical consultation services to families. I
need a software application that will work with JAWS 6.0 that will help
me keep track of client contacts per hour of service and interface with
a cash-management program that is connected to E-commerce.  I realize
that this is a really out-landish question and I'd appreciate any ideas
you might have.

Thanks,

Chris.