[guidedogchat] Re: guide dog schools

  • From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1sman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 13:29:30 -0600

I'm not sure how many there are, but it's your choice as to which one you attend. After all, you're the one who will be working the dog. If there are policies of schools that you don't agree with, or if a school does not have a good record of success, you choose one more to your liking.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "pam" <pamyoung80@xxxxxxxxx>