[guidedogchat] In Reply To: [guidedogchat] Re: collars

  • From: "Donna Winters" <donna.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dog chat" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 13:41:32 +0100

i was told not to leave the half check on when free running or when at home but
to put a normal collar on as the chek bit could get caught up and pull tight on
the dogs neck .dont know if this is possible but just saying what i was told
.i dont have a collar on them in the house but if for some reason i do put one
on it is a normal collar .but if i call at my mums or somewhere where i let her
of the lead in there house well it is her working collar she has on and that is
a half check .donna