[guide.chat] what i like

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:39:59 +0100

Hi malcolm how can you be one step ahead if you have banged your head while on
all fours hahahehehehehehehe thought that would of knocked your head a bit well
hahahahahahaha
you have never been right sinced hhahahahahahaha
oops sorry mate just being polite here
boobooboo crying now feel sorry for you can't be easy for you
Love cheeky chops Carol x.x.x.x.