[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] what I like

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:37:30 +0100

Oh Vanessa you are very talented for sure how cool you are able to play 3
instruments. I have always wanted to play the keyboard that would be so cool.
How cool you sing too. Also very clever with languages. Oh there's lots of
talented people for sure I love hearing all these positive experiences from you
and others very inspiring to us all. oh you are very clever just like our
google girl. Well I also enjoy going out and about to shows, events etc. Well
keep positive and happy as I am and of course seeing the funny side of life as
I do always the best thing to do for sure and it's so cool you make things fun
for the kids. Oh I don't like head banging music either. Love Clare xx