[guide.chat] to malcolm

  • From: "Dazzling Darren" <darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 20:33:07 +0100

Hi Malcolm,

Brilliant - that makes sense now.

Will use your method from now on.

Thanks,

Dazzling Darren. xxx

-----Original Message-----
From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/07/2012 19:59
Sent To: Dazzling Darren - Email Address: darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: good evening Darren,

 when sending an email to the chat line press enter on 3.  reply. Then 2. this
lets you pick a name from your address book. Enter on the one you choose. Exp.
Chat line. then carry on as normal This will just go to the chat line.
If you press 4. this will send it to as many addresses you tell it to. Weather
its one or a hundred.
Hope this helps.
Doing it the way you are to all recipients  means I get to copy's from you plus
the same on the chat line. So if you send ten emails that way I end up with
thirty of the same email.

Malcolm.