[guide.chat] to all

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:09:35 +0100

Hi Carol, no not gone on strike, went out last night for birthday meal with my
son and his wife. We went for an Indian, I had Lamb rogan josh. with all the
trimmings plus two whisky and dry's.

Then today went to the club and was greeted with birthday greetings and 15
birthday cards. A box of chocolates and a bottle of whisky.

I painted my model mermaid that I made last week and painted her today. Left
now to dry. So what shall I model next week. suggest for me.

Somebody came today to let people have a go at playing the drums. That was me
out of there. To noisey for me. Got myself out of the building and went where
no blind wheel chair user had ever been before under my own steam. Out of the
front door, steps to the right and ramp to the left, or was it the other way
round. Bang bang, more drum beats. What the hell go left. Hurray it was
correct. Down the ramp I went and the drum beats got less and less. So that was
my day.

love Malcolm. xxx

hi sweet boy my your quiet aren't you?
have you gone on strike hahahahahaha
hey is it your birthday tomorrow sent you birthday card in the post

let me know if its tomorrow the 1st of september

love carol xxxx