[guide.chat] to all

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 21:48:15 +0100

To Jenny, Phyllis, Carol and all. Thanks for your good wishes. I managed to get
the doctor this morning and had a talk with him. He arranged a prescription for
me and arranged for the chemist to pick it up and the chemist sent the medicine
to my house by taxi. This meant I could take them at dinner time and I am glad
to say that the pain has nearly gone and I feel a lot better and walking again.
So by morning I hope to be back to normal. Me being stubborn I guess I could
have done this at the beginning of the week and be better sooner. But you know
what us fellows are like.
So hopefully I'll be back on track tomorrow or Wednesday.

love to you all from Malcolm. xxx

hi Malcolm,
glad your slightly better, keep going, casper, molly and quiz all send there
love, and the bed is ready and warming, just changing the bedding, cleaning out
budgies and general cleaning up today, weather nice by the look,
chat soon

-----